The Department of Economic Policy and the Department of International Economics, Institutions and Development (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan), and the interuniversity research centre SEEDS are pleased to invite you to participate and submit a research paper at the workshop “Innovation and sustainable growth: is the circular economy a disruptive model?”, that will take place the 20th of September 2019 at the Faculty of Economics, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Milan.
Participants are invited to present and share their research papers on new developments in research linking sustainability and innovation. Focus of the workshop will be on (but not restricted to):
- Climate change, energy and resources economics and policy
- Circular and sharing business models
- Environmental public policies and their evaluation
- Sustainable/Green Finance
- Environmental/Green technological change
- Sustainable production and consumption
- Artificial intelligence, networks and the circular economy
- Katrin Millock, Paris School of Economics and French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Ralf Martin, London School of Economics and Imperial College Business School
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS AND KEY DATES:
Submission of Full Papers or Extended Abstracts via email to: Claudia.email@example.com
Submission deadline: July 31st, 2019
Notification of acceptance: August 20th, 2019 (no participation fee)
Scientific Committee: Simone Borghesi (University of Siena), Valeria Costantini (Roma Tre University), Alessio D’Amato (University of Rome “Tor Vergata”), Claudia Ghisetti (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore), Mario A. Maggioni (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore), Giovanni Marin (University of Urbino), Massimiliano Mazzanti (University of Ferrara), Anna Montini (University of Bologna), Marco Vivarelli (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore), Roberto Zoboli (Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore).