- Position: Senior Research Economist
- Term: 12 months fixed term contract
- Salary: £37,272 - £40,979 (under review)
- Location: AFBI Headquarters, Newforge Lane, Belfast, BT9 5PX
- Deadline: Completed application forms must be submitted no later than
- 12:00 noon (UK time) on Friday 19th June 2020
- Reference: IRC256747
Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute Northern Ireland (AFBI) is seeking an enthusiastic researcher to investigate the economic impacts and trade-offs associated with meeting water quality targets. AFBI’s expertise spans key areas of agriculture, animal and veterinary science as well as the environment, fisheries and food. As such the individual will have the opportunity for interdisciplinary collaboration through integration with AFBI’s science base as well as its network of partners.
For more detailed information and to apply, please go to www.nicsrecruitment.org.uk
Applications are particularly welcomed from Roman Catholics and Females as these groups are currently under-represented within AFBI. All applications for employment are considered strictly on the basis of merit.
All queries can be directed to HRConnect by email at email@example.com or telephone: 0800 1 300 330